Welcome To CSSC Millionaires Club!
- Local business puts a modern day spin on healthThe problem with eating right and maintaining a healthy diet isn’t the health food facts at all-,eating healthy wouldn’t be a problem if the product didn’t taste so bad, right? I mean, If you’re in your 30’s, or already in your 40’s, better health, nutrition, and fitness is the goal- you want to look, and feel your best, ...
- One Legit Way To Make Money Online The Easy Way: An ecommerce business in a boxYour business will run like clockwork, 24/7, 365 days a year because you can run your business anywhere there is an internet connection and your products can sell automatically without you being there. The internet is such a great way to get into business for yourself. No matter where you live, you could be homeless, ...
- The Best Online Business Idea OnlineThe opportunities to make money online that are provided are literally limitless. If you’re not making money online it’s simply because you’re not selling anything online, and you probably haven’t even considered it, until now.
Create Support Ticket
Commonly Asked Questions
1. Can I sell my e-book for a different price?
No. As an unofficial franchise CSSC business owner you're required to sell your e-book at the market listed price. You're also only permitted to use the CSSC branded banners, headers, and websites to promote, market, and advertise your business.
2. Can I have my picture put on the headers, and promotional materials?
Yes. You may replace any images on the CSSC flyers, headers, and banners to display your own.
3. Do you set the business up for me?
Yes. We provide you with a CSSC business Kit that provides you with the information you need to launch your business.
4. How do my customers receive their download?
You must email your customers their e-book, or set up an instant download option. (See Quick Links for options)
5. How I do I receive my money?
To receive your money from your customers we recommend using the Cash App to secure instant receipt, or using paypal.
6. Can I still be a distributor?
No. As a CSSC business owner you're not eligible to become a CSSC distributor.