Podcasting Vs. Traditional Radio Shows
A podcast is a show made available on the internet for streaming or downloading to a mobile phone, computer, or device. Podcasts are typically available as a series and listened episodically (by episode). Most podcast shows reach an audience of 5,000 to 100,000 listeners per episode. Some have a reach over 1MM.
A radio show is broadcasted via the air waves using radio frequency. Most radio shows only reach the geographical area they serve, but large syndicated shows are aired on multiple stations across the country. The reach of a radio show depends on how populous the area is they are broadcasting too. Most radio shows have capabilities to reach millions of listeners.
Tell Us About Your Show
Choose A Hosting Plan
Tell Us Which Plan you want. if you don’t see a plan that fit your needs, please tell us what you need.
Full-Time Weekday Show (4 Hours)
- ON AIR Monday-Friday: $300/a month (You Earn 100% Sales)
- ON AIR Monday-Friday: $200/a month (You Earn 50% Sales)
Full-Time Weekend Show (2 Hours)
- ON AIR Saturday & Sunday: $150/a month (You Earn 100% Sales)
- ON AIR Saturday & Sunday: $100/a month (You Earn 50% Sales)
Part-Time (1 Hour )Weekly Show
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekday Upon Availability $50/a month ((You Earn 15% Sales)
- On-Air One time a weekend: Saturday Or Sunday Upon Availability $50/a month ((You Earn 15% Sales)
Part-Time (2 Hour) Weekly Show
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekday Upon Availability $$75/a month ((You Earn 25% Sales)
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekend Upon Availability $$75/a month ((You Earn 25% Sales)
Not Ready? But, don’t want to loose a good spot, Reserve Your Slot!
Note: Reservation fees will be applied to your 1st month, or week. Reservation Fees are refundable upon 30 day notice from the date of payment, and non-refundable thereafter. Requests for extensions must be put in writing within two weeks of reservation expiration. DO NOT reserve a time (submit payment) before speaking to the PD to be sure your time is available!
SCHEDULE TRAINING & ORIENTATION: You must attend orientation prior to your initial date of going on-air. T&O is held on Saturdays from 10am-11am, 11am-12pm, or 12pm-1pm. If you need to schedule a different day, or time, Please Contact Us.