We are looking for an energized driver who is immersed in social trends, beauty and pop culture. You study brands that are disruptive, successful, and have a thirst for understanding the psychology behind creating extraordinary content that interrupts and resonates with audiences in an authentic way.
You’ll work closely to plan and conceptualize asset creation with our creative team as well as clients – creating and helping with all aspects of producing and capturing imagery that’s truly distinguishable amidst a sea of online and social content. You should have experience shooting people, product shots and various environments.
Work will include camera, lighting and sound work in the field as well as in our station. You should be proficient in photography with solid skills in videography, editing or GFX.
- BA in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years Video Editing, Photography and Photo Retouching.
- Experience working in a Mac only environment.
- Must be have a great attitude and be cool AF.
- Adobe Creative for Photography – [Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom].
- Adobe Creative for Editing – [Premier, Final Cut Pro].
- Experience with gimbals and stabilizers.
- Beauty and or Lifestyle experience is a plus!
- Setup/take down camera equipment, connect audio, monitors, etc.
- Plan, shoot and edit content for photo shoots [prop styling, lighting and photography].
- Content creation ideation, including “behind-the-scenes” content.
- Create shot-lists, storyboards and asset deliverable expectations.
- Edit, cut, and build videos from assets taken or shared for sizzle reels, 15, 30, 60 second spots.
- Assist in creating web-ready images and compressed videos that can be rendered quickly.
- Send an email: describe yourself and what types of cameras you are skilled with.
- Attach your Resume.
- Include a REEL or Portfolio.
Job Type: Part-Time
Commission based (40%)
Salary Advancement Opportunity
You will be responsible for producing and editing original content for multiple social platforms. Additional responsibilities include producing videos from given creative direction and being hands on with the editing process all while staying true to the brand voice. Example: Video editing on The Breakfast Club, and TMZ levels for all show segments, including in-station webcam view.
- Ability to create a short form video from ideation to completion, including shooting and editing
- Deep knowledge of social space
- Writing background is a plus!
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Must have your own laptop
Please send us your resume and portfolio to be considered.